Certified Payment Processing for Gyms
Accept all Forms of Payment at Your Facility
Partner with the industry’s most secure payment processor to grow and protect your business regardless of whether you need mobile, credit card payment processing, and certified ACH batch processing. Motionsoft’s secure health club processing is integrated, faster, more reliable reporting, and was designed for gyms, and the members they serve.
- No hidden fees
- The most competitive pricing in the industry
- U.S.-based customer service
As a payment processor to the fitness, health and wellness markets, Motionsoft provides billing and point-of-sale (POS) services that are directly connected to our customers’ club management software resulting in funds that are quickly deposited into their accounts.
The core features of our payment processing solution, include:
- Integrated billing and POS to our software platform
- Certified PCI Compliance
- SSAE 16 SOC Compliance for publicly traded companies and hospitals
ACH and Credit Card Processing
Our automated billing services helps health and wellness centers to get their money fast with secure PCI certified credit card and ACH processing. Our integrated billing system lowers your costs and reduces your risks — relieving you and your staff of cumbersome operational and bookkeeping tasks.
We’ll streamline and automate your billing procedures and ensure your data is accurate.
- DIY & Full Service Billing options
- Automatically updates expired credit cards
Already have a billing company? See how we make your conversion quick and painless.
Scrutinized Your Payment Processing Fees
If you haven’t scrutinized your payment processing fees before its time to pull out those contracts so that you can protect your company’s reputation, your members, and your revenue. On the member front, identify management fees that are being charged directly to your members as well as social media reviews and comments. Those reviews are out there. If there are negative reviews about your business, engage in a dialog with your member about the fees charged and facilitate a resolution with your vendor. A simple rule of thumb is that if your payments vendor makes more money when your business is making less you need to identify fee variables that are driving up your costs and push for a contract renegotiation.
The greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. In the case of payment processing fees, the most unlikely place is the “standard language” used in your payment processor contract. The secret is that a number of payment processing firms have been getting away with charging absurd fees to facilities and their members.
Al Noshirvani, Chairman of Motionsoft, shares advice on how to assess fee rates so that your facility doesn’t fall prey to payment processing abuses. Here are the basics:
1. The Rate Game: The only rate that your business should pay for cards is referred to as interchange. There is no other rate and definitely not for ACH (automated clearing house) processing. Key Takeaway: Transactions do not have a “base rate” associated with them and cost no more than Interchange (+ or -) $0.25 per transaction. An ACH should cost no more than $0.25.
2. POS vs. Recurring: The payments game is all about risk. If a person is standing in front of you that risk is significantly reduced. Key Takeaway: A swipe transaction should run your business no more than 3.25% and is based on card type.
3. Submitted vs. Collected: Are your processing fees based on your total revenue collected or total amount submitted for collection? Key Takeaway: Your processing fees should reflect the funds that you processed and collected, not on the total amount submitted. Uncovering Hidden Fees and Abuses
4. Credit Card Decline Fees: We have all seen the $25.00 returned check fee but when was the last time you paid a “declined credit card fee?” Never. Key Takeaway: While transaction fees of $0.05 to $0.25 are applicable to any submission, a declined credit card has no other fees.
5. Automation Fees: Tools like Card Account Updaters help maximize first-time submissions and decrease unnecessary outbound calls. Key Takeaway: The cost of an account update is approximately $0.10. Your business should not pay a processor $1.00 per update per record.
6. Every Decline Has A Reason: The card associations and the Federal Reserve regulate re-bills and retries of credit cards and ACH. Key Takeaway: Don’t let your receivable management company overcharge your business by resubmitting multiple times. Your business will never collect a hard decline automatically.
7. It’s All About Cash Flow: Your business should never wait two weeks to get your deposit. Key Takeaway: Once your billing is processed your receivable management company has the cash in one to two days. Demand that your business is ACH’d your money immediately.
Take your club to the next level.
Connect with a Business Consultant to get started today.
Fill out a short form and we'll get right back to you.
Give us a call anytime — we're here to help!