Guest Check-In Software Process
Motionsoft’s guest check-in software includes a new guest agreement option that enables your front desk staff to input a guest’s information into the Motionsoft gym management software system while checking in other members at the same time.
The process is simple. Complete or update the guest’s information on the Member Information tab and other tabs just as you would a new member. Then, select the New Guest Agreement option from the Agreement Type tab as displayed in the screenshot below.
Your front desk staff can use the New Add-On Member option to link a member to another who chooses to be financially responsible for their membership payments or purchases made at your club.
Linking Guest to a Responsible Party
Now, link the guest you are checking in to a member who will serve as a responsible party:
1. Select the New Add-On Member option.
2. Enter the Responsible Party’s member’s ID or search for it by entering their name.
3. Complete or update the new add-on member’s information on the Member Information tab and other tabs just as you would for another new member.
EFT Payment for Guests
Do you charge a guest fee? The Motionsoft guest check-in software solution includes an electronic funds transfer or EFT Payment option that can be found on the tab for add-on guests. Setting up the payment is simple and only takes moments to complete:
- In the Dues Method field, select Resp. Party which is the responsible party for the guest.
- In the Misc. Method field, select an option for items like recurring charges and charge adjustments that are made in POS. The Misc. Method option can be changed once the charge is created in Membership Management.
- In the POS Method field, select the appropriate option.
- In the Responsible Party field, type or locate the member ID of the responsible party. Payment information will default to the responsible member’s information.