Tools to Help You Reopen Your Gym Safely
- Real-time occupancy tracking
- Check-in reservation system
- Time limit management
- Check-out management
- Learn compartmentalization of operations
- Three-phased resumption of services model
- Cleanliness and safety
- Member management services that adhere to your club’s policies
- Current customers only
- If your club has received guidance that your business may re-open, you’ll need to submit a billing reactivation request
- The request form includes information used to program your member billing rules
- Interim guidance for resuming operations
- Cleaning and disinfecting guidance
- Workplace decision tool
- Worker safety and support resources
- Insights from club operators around the globe
- Executive team interviews
- Industry resources and blog posts
- Tips and recommendations on U.S. operations from operators
- Resumption of service steps
- Resilience requires both out-of-the-box thinking and steadfast discipline
- Virtualizing business operations for our customers
- Addressing the health and safety of our employees
We’re in data heaven. – Mike Neff, Vice President of Crunch Fitness
Read about our team, history, and philosophy to discover why we’re the only choice for member management software.
Motionsoft provides the leading gym management software bundle in the health and fitness industry.
Manage your costs with our predictable, location-based, monthly cost-of-ownership pricing. Keep your fitness center running smoothly and effectively with our software bundle which includes 28 software applications with integrated member billing and reporting.
Rick Auletta, the CEO of Motionsoft, is a growth leader with expertise in financial technology applications. Meet Rick and entire Motionsoft executive team.
Why do we use Motionsoft gym management software? It’s simple. They have the best system. We feel Motionsoft has four distinct advantages: the people, the support system, the applications that run in the software, and the platform that runs everything. Trevor Zak, Fitness Inc.