What makes Motionsoft the best choice for Hospital Wellness Center Software?
1. Motionsoft maintains proper certifications and compliance.
Motionsoft maintains PCI and SOC1 certifications and compliance. Our most recent PCI certification from ControlCase was awarded on May 31, 2019 and expires on May 30, 2020. Our PCI certification is scheduled for renewal in May 2020. You can view our certification here. In addition to our PCI certification, Motionsoft was the first technology company in the fitness industry to secure SOC1 Compliance (formerly SAS 70). The driver for obtaining SOC1 (SSAE 16 Report) Certification was increased regulatory oversight of the Sarbanes Oxley Act. Today, Motionsoft is one of only a handful of technology firms with SOC1 (SSAE 16 Report) Certification.
2. Motionsoft has countless happy customers.
“Motionsoft’s integrated software and billing system combined with their extensible API ecosystem has brought our facility to life and empowered our staff to connect and nurture our patients’ health and the physicians that care for them in meaningful ways.”
Senior Vice President of Health & Wellness Services
Akron General Health & Wellness Centers
3. Motionsoft hospital wellness center software features:
- PCI, and SOC1 certifications and compliance
- Powerful integration with your third-party systems for real-time data and billing processes
- Management and tracking of patient appointments
- Tracking of program participation
- Staff productivity evaluations
- Reports by day, time, location, and team member
- Management of multiple facilities with a single database of reports
- Robust Physician Referral Tracking Service