Motionsoft recently released a media advisory highlighting details of Motionsoft’s successful 2015 Technology Summit. You can read the advisory here: https://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13011029.htm
Please direct all interview requests and permissions to use images in stories to Todd Tweedy (email@example.com).
- Summit website https://www.motionsofttechnologysummit.com
- Over 300 photos – https://www.motionsofttechnologysummit.com/summit-photos.html
- Hashtag #mososummit generated 109,609 impressions based on hashtracking.com research data.
- 29 speakers including keynoter Bill Besselman, VP of Integration and Digital Strategy, Under Armour Connected Fitness and industry luminary Rick Caro who moderated two sessions.
Nine sessions and three special guest speakers including Dan deBrauwere, physical health & wellness regional coordinator, Wounded Warrior Project.
- Special educational session presented by Dr. Paul Bedford on his recent North American Retention study that looked at retention behavior of nearly 1.5 million gym members across 465 clubs during a three-year period.