- Get Them. Keep Them. Know Them.
Motionsoft's Complete Member Relationship Management (MRM) Software and Billing Suite gives you the power to focus on the three most important parts of member and facility management:
Sales and prospecting, retention and engagement, and reporting/strategy.
- • Our Products
- • Our People
- • Our Story
- Fitlife Summer Conference 2013
- Come visit us at Fitlife Summer Conference 2013 - July 21 – 23, 2013 @ Seventh Mountain Resort,Bend
- Aug 14, 2014
- Ideas Keep the World Spinning,…
- People are infatuated by ideas, but the real heroes are the people who execute them.
- Jul 31, 2014
- What changing software is real…
- Have you ever NOT made a decision because it was too hard? Well that’s hope dying ad Andy Dufresne…
- Jul 24, 2014
- What our industry can learn fr…
- If there is one thing we could change in our industry what would it be? Well the answer can be found…
1801 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone and Fax
800-829-4321 — Toll Free
301-255-6400 — Washington DC Metro Area
301-255-6401 — Fax
Contact Motionsoft Baltimore MD
23 Fontana Lane, Suite 111
Baltimore, Maryland 21237
Phone and Fax
800-780-0115 — Toll Free
410-780-3085 — Fax
Please complete the form below to submit a contact request or comment. A complete form allows us to respond quickly. Personal information will be used only in responding to your inquiries and providing you with information about Motionsoft products and services.
Did you see Motionsoft, Conexion, Conexio, or something similar on your credit card bill and you don’t know why?
There’s a simple reason: You are likely a member of a gym or activity-based facility that recently started using our Credit Card processing services.
Those charges are your monthly membership dues for your club. In a short time, the charge on your credit card will go back to saying the name of your gym, club or facility as it used to.
Rest assured, Motionsoft is PCI compliant and certified by VISA for inclusion on their global list of PCI DSS validdated Service providers.
If you have any concerns or problems with your billing, please contact your gym, health club, or activity-based facility directly.