- Get Them. Keep Them. Know Them.
Motionsoft's Complete Member Relationship Management (MRM) Software and Billing Suite gives you the power to focus on the three most important parts of member and facility management:
Sales and prospecting, retention and engagement, and reporting/strategy.
- • Our Products
- • Our People
- • Our Story
- Fitlife Summer Conference 2013
- Come visit us at Fitlife Summer Conference 2013 - July 21 – 23, 2013 @ Seventh Mountain Resort,Bend
- Sep 18, 2014
- Workout 2.
- There are plenty of ways for you to incorporate mobile technology into your facility to increase cus…
- Sep 15, 2014
- What the NFL has in common wit…
- The best marketing guys are the ones who can take data and turn it into dollars.
- Aug 21, 2014
- How to tell what kind of owner…
- How do you know you are talking to a gym owner? Here is a handy guide that should help you navigate …
1801 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone and Fax
800-829-4321 — Toll Free
301-255-6400 — Washington DC Metro Area
301-255-6401 — Fax
Contact Motionsoft Baltimore MD
23 Fontana Lane, Suite 111
Baltimore, Maryland 21237
Phone and Fax
800-780-0115 — Toll Free
410-780-3085 — Fax
Please complete the form below to submit a contact request or comment. A complete form allows us to respond quickly. Personal information will be used only in responding to your inquiries and providing you with information about Motionsoft products and services.
Did you see Motionsoft, Conexion, Conexio, or something similar on your credit card bill and you don’t know why?
There’s a simple reason: You are likely a member of a gym or activity-based facility that recently started using our Credit Card processing services.
Those charges are your monthly membership dues for your club. In a short time, the charge on your credit card will go back to saying the name of your gym, club or facility as it used to.
Rest assured, Motionsoft is PCI compliant and certified by VISA for inclusion on their global list of PCI DSS validdated Service providers.
If you have any concerns or problems with your billing, please contact your gym, health club, or activity-based facility directly.