The gym management theme for the 2017 Digital Bootcamp education series, now in it’s third year, is Cross-Industry Learning and Innovation: Technology Insights and Best Practices Fitness Firms can Gain from the Hospitality and Retail Industries.
The Bootcamp is designed to provide tips to help health and fitness club professionals to capitalize on technology innovations and learn best practices from subject matter experts.
The six-month series started on Wednesday, January 25th at 2:00 pm EST with Emmett Williams, President, MYZONE, who shared fitness technology insights club operators can leverage to drive incremental return on investment (ROI) from 2017 Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
The session covered insights and gym management tips, including:
- Peloton Cycle and Fitbit partnership
- Clothing tech and compression shirts for males
- Wearables and the value to personal training programs
- Industry migration from steps to minutes of physical activity
- Immersive technology developments in AR and VR
- Validic and mobile health data platforms
- Business model alignments with consumer behavior