The Motionsoft Technology Summit is the premier technology conference held in the U.S., detailing the latest technological advances and applications of technology in the fitness industry.
Top IT leaders in the fitness marketplace will be speak at this year’s Technology Summit, including:
- Garrett Borunda, Director of Member Technologies, 24 Hour Fitness
- Rick Caro, President, Management Vision
- Dan Cath, Global Product Partnerships & Business Development, Reserve with Google
- Larry Carrington, Director of IT, Wellbridge
- Steve Groves, Chief Information Officer, GoodLife Fitness
- Adam Podber, Senior Director of Technology, Blink Fitness
- Philipp Roesch-Schlanderer, CEO, eGym
- Adam Zeitsiff, Chief Information Officer, Gold’s Gym
The Motionsoft Technology Summit will be held September 11-13th at The Sphinx Club in Washington, D.C. Summit registration is limited to club professionals, executives, and technology leaders in the health, wellness, and fitness marketplace.