Fitness Industry Careers
Celebrating 20 Years of Employment
Are you ready for success? Join our growing team!
Current Career Openings
Position Type: Full Time
Number of Open Positions: Two (2)
Location: Rockville, MD
Hiring Manager: Vice President of Sales
Reports to: Ron Poliseno, Vice President of Sales, Motionsoft
Salary Range: Based on qualifications, determination, and experience
This position reports to a member of the senior executive team who has worked in the fitness industry for over 20 years as a sales executive. As a full-time Motionsoft Sales Associate, you’ll be responsible for helping club operators achieve operational and financial efficiencies by using club automation software tools and services.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced B2B firm that is an industry thought leader changing how gyms use technology to solve complex business challenges.
Your career move would involve working at a cloud-based software firm revolutionizing how the fitness industry is using technology to improve member relationship management. We’re looking for team members that are excited by technology and business software solutions.
Your direct report is Ron Poliseno. Ron is looking for two team member who are natural leaders capable of listening to the challenges gym business owners and operators face day-to-day and connecting them with solutions that are the best-fit for their individual business situations.
This is an opportunity to grow professionally while connecting with gym business leaders across North America.
- Full-cycle sales with a focus on new business growth across SMB and Enterprise businesses
- Provide a positive and professional customer experience
- Manage company sales of merchant EMV card reader solutions to our customers
- Qualify marketing leads based on business needs
- Ability to use a highly consultative sales approach
- Confident and enthusiastic professional capable of presenting information to decision makers
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with strong ability to engage and persuade
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience using sales automation or CRM software
- Ability to promote Motionsoft software solutions and services
- Maintain a high degree of Motionsoft product and service knowledge
- Conduct outreach initiatives to sales prospects
- Manage list importing to our sales automation platform
- Provide account management duties
- Sales reporting based on channel activity and weekly business forecasting
- Sales record management
- Fitness industry experience desired but not required
- Sales Associate shall perform other duties as defined by the Vice President of Sales
Motionsoft Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Interested Candidates should submit a completed resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take your club to the next level.
Connect with a Business Consultant to get started today.
Fill out a short form and we'll get right back to you.
Give us a call anytime — we're here to help!