Payment Processing Solutions
World-class payment processing systems so you can operate with financial confidence.
Just looking for a Payment Processing Solution?Learn how Motionsoft’s standalone payment processing solution can quickly be integrated into your existing member management software.
Request a Demo
Motionsoft™ processes financial transactions for over 2,500 organizations including health clubs, hospitals, universities, wellness centers and charities.
With Motionsoft™, you’ll get PCI-compliant secure transactions for all your payment processing needs, powerful features that reduce transaction delays, and easy-to-read financial statements and reports.
Our payment processing services are designed for CFOs, CTOs, billing managers and accounts receivable teams, and offer the following benefits:
- Seamless, PCI-compliant integration.
- Nearly $1 billion processed annually.
- Industry’s best Automatic Credit Card Updater.
- Proprietary credit card recycling process.
- Easy-to-read statements & reports.
- The industry’s most competitive rates.
- Best-in-class service.
Motionsoft’s electronic funds transfer (EFT) solution handles any type of recurring billing, giving your organization the ability to save time while dramatically reducing decline rates.
- No more chasing down expired and declined credit cards. The industry’s first Credit Card Automatic Update Service (CCAUS) automatically updates your club management software with new credit card numbers and expiration dates, so you no longer have to chase down members to update their credit card information.
- Quick access to operating funds. Your drafts and wire remittances are transmitted into your operating account within two (2) banking days.
- Accept all credit card types – Visa, Master Card, AMEX and Discover.
- Seamless integration with our club management software.
- Easy-to-generate drafts.
- Secure, PCI-certified transactions, every time. Motionsoft’s systems are fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry’s security specifications. On a quarterly system, our network is regularly tested for vulnerabilities as required. Motionsoft takes your members’ EFT and privacy seriously.
- No third-party banking software necessary. With our Billing (EFT) program, there’s no integration required with third-party software.
- Immediate notification of declines. You’ll be notified of any declines within one banking day of our receipt of those declines.
- Declines are automatically processed through the club management software. When you import our return file, the system will automatically update the account to reflect the declined payment, and at your discretion, charge a non-payment fee. When we receive change information back from either the member’s bank or credit card company, our system automatically updates your member’s record, eliminating manual work by your team.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
PCI is a mandated set of security standards that was created by the major credit card companies to offer merchants and service providers a complete, unified approach to safeguarding credit card holder information for all credit card brands.
PCI applies to all organizations or merchants, regardless of size or number of transactions that are accepted, transmitted or stored for any cardholder data. Essentially, if any customer of that organization ever pays the merchant directly using a credit card or debt card, then the PCI DSS requirements apply.
What do our clients have to do in order to satisfy PCI requirements?
- Hosted or Billing-Only Clients– Self Assessment Questionnaire 4
Payment application over Internet, no cardholder data stored on Motionsoft premises.
How do our clients get compliant?
- Complete the Self Assessment Questionnaire.
- Engage an approved scanning vendor (ASV) to do quarterly scans.
- Submit attestation of compliance, SAQ, evidence of compliant scan to acquirer (i.e. your bank).
Trusted by the best brands in health & wellness
Take your business to the next level.
Connect with a Business Consultant to get started with any or all of our solutions.
Fill out a short form and we'll get right back to you.
Give us a call anytime — we're here to help!