Information we collect and how we use it.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide — When you visit the Motionsoft web site, you may be asked to provide personal information including name, business name, email address, phone number or other personal information. We may use this information to provide you with a better web experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log information — When you access Motionsoft’s web site certain information about your visit may be tracked by our logging service. These logs may include information such as your web request, your browser type, language and version, the date and time of your visit and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications — When you send an email or contact us through our web site, we may retain those communications in order to address your inquiries, respond to your questions and improve our services. This information may be used for purposes of sales and marketing. We will however always allow visitors to opt out of future correspondences.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to Motionsoft employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.