- Get Them. Keep Them. Know Them.
Motionsoft's Complete Member Relationship Management (MRM) Software and Billing Suite gives you the power to focus on the three most important parts of member and facility management:
Sales and prospecting, retention and engagement, and reporting/strategy.
- • Our Products
- • Our People
- • Our Story
- Nov 26, 2012
- » Motionsoft named to Deloitte F…
- Motionsoft ranked 178th on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, ranking of the 500 fastest growing t…
- Oct 1, 2012
- » Town Sports Selects MoSo Onlin…
- Leading owner and operator of fitness clubs in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic United States to launc…
- Aug 23, 2012
- » Motionsoft selected to Inc.
- IHRSA 2013
- Come visit us at IHRSA 2013 in Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, March 19 - 22. We'll be in Booth 940!
- May 16, 2013
- Asking why is important
- I’m sorry I have to do this.
- May 9, 2013
- The worst things in life&helli…
- I bet when you decided to work in the health and wellness industry, you only looked at the positives…
- May 2, 2013
- Can you tell me what you are s…
- Make this year the year you fulfilled your New Year’s Resolution! Come in to get beach body fit fo…
Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide — When you visit the Motionsoft web site, you may be asked to provide personal information including name, business name, email address, phone number or other personal information. We may use this information to provide you with a better web experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log information — When you access Motionsoft’s web site certain information about your visit may be tracked by our logging service. These logs may include information such as your web request, your browser type, language and version, the date and time of your visit and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications — When you send an email or contact us through our web site, we may retain those communications in order to address your inquiries, respond to your questions and improve our services. This information may be used for purposes of sales and marketing. We will however always allow visitors to opt out of future correspondences.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to Motionsoft employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.