- Get Them. Keep Them. Know Them.
Motionsoft's Complete Member Relationship Management (MRM) Software and Billing Suite gives you the power to focus on the three most important parts of member and facility management:
Sales and prospecting, retention and engagement, and reporting/strategy.
- • Our Products
- • Our People
- • Our Story
- Nov 26, 2012
- » Motionsoft named to Deloitte F…
- Motionsoft ranked 178th on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, ranking of the 500 fastest growing t…
- Oct 1, 2012
- » Town Sports Selects MoSo Onlin…
- Leading owner and operator of fitness clubs in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic United States to launc…
- Aug 23, 2012
- » Motionsoft selected to Inc.
- IHRSA 2013
- Come visit us at IHRSA 2013 in Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, March 19 - 22. We'll be in Booth 940!
- May 16, 2013
- Asking why is important
- I’m sorry I have to do this.
- May 9, 2013
- The worst things in life&helli…
- I bet when you decided to work in the health and wellness industry, you only looked at the positives…
- May 2, 2013
- Can you tell me what you are s…
- Make this year the year you fulfilled your New Year’s Resolution! Come in to get beach body fit fo…
You Get The Most out of Your Club Software and Billing.
The continued service after the sale has also been outstanding.
Gold’s Gym Bozeman, Bozeman, MT
Get the most out of your software and billing with Moso University — our live web and in-person training.
Moso University’s interactive hands-on training works around your schedule and budget to get you and your staff started right. We train whoever you want – one-on-one sessions to group events – whenever you want – via the web, or in person – wherever you want – onsite at your offices or in our training classroom.
“You play how you practice”. We train you with your own data to provide real understanding of how our programs manage your specific operations. It’s also another way we validate your data.
- Web training [ More… ]
- In-person training [ More… ]
Our web training for new and existing clients is a simple, convenient cost-effective way to get a live tutorial from our training experts. Our trainers can work one-to-one or with a large group, and we can do multiple sessions so you don’t have to dedicate your entire staff at the same time.
Your staff will interface with their own PCs, at their normal stations, as our web training expert guides them through the ins and outs of the Motionsoft system to have them comfortably working as soon as possible.
Whether in our classroom facility or at your offices, our onsite training option offers an intimate, and hands-on immersion in the Motionsoft system. Structured like a fun and fast paced educational seminar, we create an agenda that helps you maximize your time with us, and helps you maximize your staffs engagement with our software and billing. Our two- or three-day courses cover our entire suite of applications!
Our classroom facility is in our office in Silver Spring, MD, located minutes from downtown Washington, DC.
Moso University’s trainers aren’t just computer experts. They’ve all worked in gyms and wellness facilities so they understand clubs’ challenges firsthand and speak the same language.
We also take a “train the trainer” approach where someone on your staff becomes a system expert within your organization.
Moso University’s continued training ensures that you stay up to speed on the latest enhancements to your Motionsoft system. We train your new hires as they come in, and can also create custom materials to help with the ongoing training of staff.
- Train with your own data
- Via web or in-person
- In our classroom or at your facility
- All trainers have worked in gyms and clubs
Want to learn more? Click here to get a live look!