- Get Them. Keep Them. Know Them.
Motionsoft's Complete Member Relationship Management (MRM) Software and Billing Suite gives you the power to focus on the three most important parts of member and facility management:
Sales and prospecting, retention and engagement, and reporting/strategy.
- • Our Products
- • Our People
- • Our Story
- Fitlife Summer Conference 2013
- Come visit us at Fitlife Summer Conference 2013 - July 21 – 23, 2013 @ Seventh Mountain Resort,Bend
- Jul 31, 2014
- What changing software is real…
- Have you ever NOT made a decision because it was too hard? Well that’s hope dying ad Andy Dufresne…
- Jul 24, 2014
- What our industry can learn fr…
- If there is one thing we could change in our industry what would it be? Well the answer can be found…
- Jul 10, 2014
- I buy mayonnaise by the tub.
- Are you investing time and money into the wrong employees at your gym? I think so and I’ll even te…
Point of Sale Softwarefor Café and Shop
By utilizing both the software, and billing services, we have one source that can answer all our questions.
American Women Fitness Centers, Westwood, NJ
Point of Sale— An enhanced cash register and inventory manager with real-time system integration with your gym management software.
The Point-of-Sale screen speeds up purchases for food, products and services and automatically ensures that each transaction is secure, accurate and recorded.
We update the traditional cash register with touch screen compatibility, cashless account charging, and PCI compliant credit card transactions, all integrated in real time to your inventory manager and member’s account.
- Runs your pro shop, juice bar or café
- Cashless account charging and branded “Club Bucks” encourage loyalty and spend
- Full inventory management and reporting
- Use UPC labels and barcodes for quick-scan stocking
- End-of-Day processing for accuracy and theft prevention
- All hardware is included (or use existing hardware)
- Works with signature capture for receipts
Want to learn more? Click here to get a live look!