- Get Them. Keep Them. Know Them.
Motionsoft's Complete Member Relationship Management (MRM) Software and Billing Suite gives you the power to focus on the three most important parts of member and facility management:
Sales and prospecting, retention and engagement, and reporting/strategy.
- • Our Products
- • Our People
- • Our Story
- Fitlife Summer Conference 2013
- Come visit us at Fitlife Summer Conference 2013 - July 21 – 23, 2013 @ Seventh Mountain Resort,Bend
- Jul 10, 2014
- I buy mayonnaise by the tub.
- Are you investing time and money into the wrong employees at your gym? I think so and I’ll even te…
- Jul 3, 2014
- Why coopetition is the most im…
- In response to my article about IHRSA, I present their response . . .as I would have responded.
- Jun 19, 2014
- I’m looking at you IHRSA
- What is IHRSA doing to make the industry better and what should they be focusing in on?
Gym Billing— Full Service Billing and Collections
…the innovations coming from Motionsoft actually have us excited about what we can do with technology.
Gold’s Gym Franchisee
Gym Billing Software
Motionsoft’s most comprehensive offering. We handle all activities related to billing and accounts receivables. Data is input at the club level, and submitted electronically, where our dedicated account team then takes over. Our Full Service clients report cash flow increases of 10% or more and we don’t get our fee unless we collect for you!
- Increase your cash flow and speed up collections. [ More… ]
- CCAUS – Credit Card Automatic Updating Service. [ More… ]
- No hiring additional A/R staff. [ More… ]
- Your members call us directly with any financial questions. [ More… ]
- We reinforce members’ financial obligations, so you don’t have to. [ More… ]
- Receive easy-to-read monthly statements and reports. [ More… ]
How does Full Service work?
Usually the collections process runs like clock-work. We bill, they pay, you collect. But even when there are delays and hiccups, we handle the problems, follow up on the payments, and get your payments so you are never bothered.
[ Read more about how we run the Collections process… ]
- Credit card charges are submitted on six prescheduled dates during the month.
- We recycle any credit card declines.
- We automatically re-submit ACH returns at our expense.
- Follow-up letter is sent after two returns.
- If the bank will not re-submit, we assign an agent to your account.
Motionsoft submits credit card charges in batches, and is then notified later the same day of all accounts that were declined.
We follow a proven, high percentage recovery process where we will recycle declines on our own, re-submitting on a 10 day cycle, up to three times during the 30 day window.
When the third attempt is recycled, Motionsoft also sends a letter to inform the member that we are sending the third submission. If we experience another decline after the third attempt, the account is pulled for collection follow-up, and the problem is reconciled, often by phone with the member.
Typically, within 1-3 banking days after the draft date, we will be notified of all unpaid ACH payments due to “NOT SUFFICIENT FUNDS”. We have instructed our bank not to notify us of the initial notifications. They are re-submitted to the bank and we pay the re-submittal fee.
If the ACH has been submitted and rejected two consecutive times, the system automatically creates a letter that is sent directly to the member. That letter includes the assessment of a return item fee ($15) to the member, which is added to the member’s balance. The member is asked to contact Motionsoft directly to make payment arrangements. We also assign collection personnel to follow-up.
On the ACH side, if a bank sends back an “account closed” or “authorization withdrawn” message, the bank will not re-submit. So, when we cannot collect on the account we have, a letter is automatically created to go to the member that requests the member contact us immediately to rectify billing arrangements. If we do not get a response to the letter, then the account is also pulled and assigned to a collection agent.
Want to learn more? Click here to get a live look!