- Get Them. Keep Them. Know Them.
Motionsoft's Complete Member Relationship Management (MRM) Software and Billing Suite gives you the power to focus on the three most important parts of member and facility management:
Sales and prospecting, retention and engagement, and reporting/strategy.
- • Our Products
- • Our People
- • Our Story
- Nov 26, 2012
- » Motionsoft named to Deloitte F…
- Motionsoft ranked 178th on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, ranking of the 500 fastest growing t…
- Oct 1, 2012
- » Town Sports Selects MoSo Onlin…
- Leading owner and operator of fitness clubs in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic United States to launc…
- Aug 23, 2012
- » Motionsoft selected to Inc.
- IHRSA 2013
- Come visit us at IHRSA 2013 in Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, March 19 - 22. We'll be in Booth 940!
- May 16, 2013
- Asking why is important
- I’m sorry I have to do this.
- May 9, 2013
- The worst things in life&helli…
- I bet when you decided to work in the health and wellness industry, you only looked at the positives…
- May 2, 2013
- Can you tell me what you are s…
- Make this year the year you fulfilled your New Year’s Resolution! Come in to get beach body fit fo…
Gym Billing— Full Service Billing and Collections
…the innovations coming from Motionsoft actually have us excited about what we can do with technology.
Gold’s Gym Franchisee
Gym Billing Software
Motionsoft’s most comprehensive offering. We handle all activities related to billing and accounts receivables. Data is input at the club level, and submitted electronically, where our dedicated account team then takes over. Our Full Service clients report cash flow increases of 10% or more and we don’t get our fee unless we collect for you!
- Increase your cash flow and speed up collections. [ More… ]
- CCAUS – Credit Card Automatic Updating Service. [ More… ]
- No hiring additional A/R staff. [ More… ]
- Your members call us directly with any financial questions. [ More… ]
- We reinforce members’ financial obligations, so you don’t have to. [ More… ]
- Receive easy-to-read monthly statements and reports. [ More… ]
How does Full Service work?
Usually the collections process runs like clock-work. We bill, they pay, you collect. But even when there are delays and hiccups, we handle the problems, follow up on the payments, and get your payments so you are never bothered.
[ Read more about how we run the Collections process… ]
- Credit card charges are submitted on six prescheduled dates during the month.
- We recycle any credit card declines.
- We automatically re-submit ACH returns at our expense.
- Follow-up letter is sent after two returns.
- If the bank will not re-submit, we assign an agent to your account.
Motionsoft submits credit card charges in batches, and is then notified later the same day of all accounts that were declined.
We follow a proven, high percentage recovery process where we will recycle declines on our own, re-submitting on a 10 day cycle, up to three times during the 30 day window.
When the third attempt is recycled, Motionsoft also sends a letter to inform the member that we are sending the third submission. If we experience another decline after the third attempt, the account is pulled for collection follow-up, and the problem is reconciled, often by phone with the member.
Typically, within 1-3 banking days after the draft date, we will be notified of all unpaid ACH payments due to “NOT SUFFICIENT FUNDS”. We have instructed our bank not to notify us of the initial notifications. They are re-submitted to the bank and we pay the re-submittal fee.
If the ACH has been submitted and rejected two consecutive times, the system automatically creates a letter that is sent directly to the member. That letter includes the assessment of a return item fee ($15) to the member, which is added to the member’s balance. The member is asked to contact Motionsoft directly to make payment arrangements. We also assign collection personnel to follow-up.
On the ACH side, if a bank sends back an “account closed” or “authorization withdrawn” message, the bank will not re-submit. So, when we cannot collect on the account we have, a letter is automatically created to go to the member that requests the member contact us immediately to rectify billing arrangements. If we do not get a response to the letter, then the account is also pulled and assigned to a collection agent.
Want to learn more? Click here to get a live look!