Careers at Motionsoft
Join the Motionsoft Team!
Request a Demo
The following employment opportunities are currently available at Motionsoft™.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Motionsoft Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted: Thursday, January 15th, 2015
Location: Rockville, MD Corporate Headquarters
Job Summary: The Associate Software Engineer will be part of Motionsoft’s Tier 3 Technical Support group and will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues which cannot be supported by Tier 2 Support group. You will closely work with both functional and technical groups at Motionsoft and act as a liaison.
- 1+ years or equivalent coursework team development of object-oriented solutions
- 1+ or equivalent coursework years programming in .NET
- 1+ or equivalent coursework years of web development experience a must.
- Detailed technical analysis of issues that requires code change and update with analysis Report. This analysis involves:
- Replication of issue.
- Checking log files and identifying exceptions.
- Data analysis in database.
- Analysis of Report queries
- Research and recommend solutions for meeting defined business and product requirements.
- Use UML, flowcharting, or other graphical methods to communicate design specifications to other team members.
- Read requirements and design specifications to effectively understand product deliverables.
- Web Services, ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, and Transact SQL for SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of advanced C# and OO programming concepts is a must. Be prepared to show past work and discuss the technical details behind it.
- Understanding of HTTP and associated protocols, transports, and methodologies such as REST, JSON, XML, AJAX, XHR.
- Experience writing web applications in a cloud environment. AWS a strong plus.
- Strong understanding in web based security including SSL, tokenization, & XSS.
- Understanding of safe coding practices such as those outlined in the owasp.org top 10 vulnerabilities list.
- Ability to gain understanding of current core product offering and business objectives and use that knowledge to derive requirements for the next generation product.
- Experience architecting and programming .Net solutions for Windows and Web based applications.
- Desire and ability to look beyond day-to-day tasks and into the future to understand upcoming technologies and how they can benefit the company.
- Ability to define, design, code, test, package, and deliver software.
- Ability to write documentation that communicates requirements and design specifications.
- Experience in developing a commercially used product as a team member.
- Experience designing applications that can work in a “disconnected” state a plus.
- Experience designing applications that meet localization requirements a plus.
- Experience in Scrum or some other agile programming methodology a plus.
Posted: Thursday, January 15th, 2015
- Installing, supporting and maintaining new server hardware and software infrastructure;
- Maintaining Active Directory, and DNS, DHCP Servers
- Installing, supporting Dell and HP servers, also familiarity with SAN and NAS technologies;
- Supporting Windows, Linux, Appliance servers;
- Installation and support for Medium Scale VMware environments;
- Office 365 Implementation and Licensing email, anti-spam and virus protection;
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords;
- Monitoring network usage and Identifying Security Threats
- Performing Maintenance on various applications and server platforms;
- Assist with PCI remediation and compliance;
- Undertaking routine preventative measures and implementing, maintaining and monitoring network security;
- Supporting various firewalls, switches and routers in the environment;
- Provides support for exercise and contingency operations to ensure connectivity between the Headquarters and remote offices and users.
- PCI Auditing and Compliance Management
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Hands on experience with routers, switches and VoIP
- 5+ years of experience with Windows and Linux Server technologies (highly preferred)
- A+, VCP, MCP and CSENT (highly preferred)
- Juniper or Cisco Catalyst switch and firewall experience: CCNA highly preferred
- VCOPS, VCenter, VCloud, VCAC experience highly preferred
- Proven ability to apply existing and new technologies in innovate and creative ways to meet changing and developing business needs.
- Must demonstrate the skill to maintain network infrastructure; configure network servers, hubs, routers, switches, firewalls and virtual private networks; monitor network workload, capacity and performance; diagnose and resolve network problems; develop network backup and recovery procedures; install, test, maintain and upgrade network HW and SW.
- Demonstrated expertise in several key technology areas, and a strong foundation in all network technology infrastructures and systems within an organization (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, basic understanding of protocols and how to NAT them)
- Analytical and complex problem solving skills; troubleshooting and root cause analysis for system-wide issues, including application issues, network issues and virus mitigation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively in all business relationships and various levels of management in a clear and direct manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork traits; adeptness in working in close cooperation with teammates; ability to build solid working relationships across functional boundaries; the capacity to work through difficult issues in an effective, pragmatic fashion and to negotiate with tact and persuasiveness; ability to foster strong vendor and partner relationships.
Preferred Job Skills::
TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL server, Linux, T1, VPN, MPLS, VOIP, switches & firewalls, VMWare ESX & Virtual Center implementations, Citrix XenApp, XenServer, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, a passion for technology.
Posted: Thursday, January 15th, 2015
Position Summary (Purpose of job):
The Project Manager provides project management expertise and leadership to Motionsoft project teams and customer project teams. This person is responsible for the on-time, on-budget delivery of MOSO software implementation.
The Project Manager works closely with the implementation project team to drive successful engagements. Manages the day-to-day operational and strategic aspects of multiple projects.
In addition, the Project Manager will be required to:
- Provide support to leadership team in implementing engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures according to our methodology
- Onboard and support new project managers
- Assist in managing scope and mitigating risk across projects
- Supervise and mentor junior staff for both projects and staff development recommendations
- Enforce policies & procedures and establish implementation best practices
- Work with Product Management to address product related functionality and issues
Key Responsibilities (Include % of time spent on each responsibility):
|Build and manage a comprehensive project plan using MS Project. Provide proper visibility of the plan to all stakeholders.||25|
|Ensure timely and complete follow through on tasks by all members of the project team.||20|
|Effectively identify and mitigate project risks.||5|
|Practice effective change control procedures.||10|
|Drive efficient and effective meetings, both internal and customer-facing.||20|
|Document the outcome of all meetings and share meeting minutes in a timely fashion with all stakeholders.||10|
|Provide Implementation Project Management leadership, inspire coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence||5|
|Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change||5|
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience.
Business Experience –
- 6+ years experience in software Project Management
Specialized Knowledge/Skills –
- Strong foundation in Project Management principles, processes and methodology.
- Ability to apply standard Project Management Principles and methodology to the Implementation Projects.
- Ability to identify and fix process gaps.
- Ability to manage Project Scope effectively.
- Ability to utilize Project Management tools (MS Project) to create, track and maintain project plans throughout the duration of the project.
- Ability to set and manage proper expectations with all stakeholders.
- Ability to perform Risk and Issue management with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively escalate issues for resolution
- Ability to effectively lead a team during challenging situations, mitigating conflicts and communication problems
- Ability to effectively work with cross team functional managers to ensure that the project goals and objectives are clear and approach is collaborative
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills for client facing and internal communications.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools: MS Project, MS Visio, MS Power Point, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- PMP Certification
- Experience in a Wellness & Fitness industry
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you are interested in this position, please email us at: email@example.com.
Trusted by the best brands in health & wellness
Take your business to the next level.
Connect with a Business Consultant to get started with any or all of our solutions.
Fill out a short form and we'll get right back to you.
Give us a call anytime — we're here to help!