Careers at Motionsoft
Join the Motionsoft Team!
Request a Demo
The following employment opportunities are currently available at Motionsoft™
Plan, develop, and ensure on time and within budget execution of project tasks and activities; Manages the activities of an integrated hardware/software systems design function; Directs and manages the research, design, planning, and development of new advanced software/hardware technologies, components, and systems; Develop requirements, scope, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for information technology projects; Manage and mentor IT team of consultants, programmers, developers, and analysts; Oversee all project activities to all activities to include, but not limited to, schedule, scope, budget, risk and quality control; Support and adhere to identified system and software lifecycles, operational procedures, and security standards; Follow PMI standards to manage projects through the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure; Develop project tracking and variance reports; Assemble risk management plans and work effort documents; Assess new internal and external opportunities; Flag and pro-actively resolve potential issues; Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the corporation’s assets; Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms; Assist in the development of new technologies and services to meet corporate needs; Prepare detailed proposals; etc. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or closely related field and 2 years of experience in the job offered or related occupation. Alternatively, will accept 4 years of experience in the job offered or related occupation in lieu of primary requirements. Also, any suitable combination of education, training, or experience are acceptable. Proficiency in AS400, VMWare, Cisco, Linux, Microsoft Servers, Firewalling, IT Compliance (PCI and SSAE16), Data Center Infrastructure, VoIP, Strong Auth SAKA. References required. Full time. Motionsoft, Inc. Rockville, MD. Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Development Engineer
Software Development Engineer – C# ASP.NET in Rockville, MD. Develop & design core web SaaS software app platform using C#, .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server, LINQ, XML, Spring.NET & secure code practices. Send resumes to: email@example.com - Motionsoft Inc., 1451 Rockville Pike, Ste. 500, Rockville, MD 20852.
Associate Software Engineer C# ASP.NET
Posted: Thursday, January 15th, 2015
Location: Rockville, MD Corporate Headquarters
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary: The Associate Software Engineer will be part of Motionsoft’s Tier 3 Technical Support group and will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues which cannot be supported by Tier 2 Support group. You will closely work with both functional and technical groups at Motionsoft and act as a liaison.
- 1+ years or equivalent coursework team development of object-oriented solutions
- 1+ or equivalent coursework years programming in .NET
- 1+ or equivalent coursework years of web development experience a must.
- Detailed technical analysis of issues that requires code change and update with analysis Report. This analysis involves:
- Replication of issue.
- Checking log files and identifying exceptions.
- Data analysis in database.
- Analysis of Report queries
- Research and recommend solutions for meeting defined business and product requirements.
- Use UML, flowcharting, or other graphical methods to communicate design specifications to other team members.
- Read requirements and design specifications to effectively understand product deliverables.
- Web Services, ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, and Transact SQL for SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of advanced C# and OO programming concepts is a must. Be prepared to show past work and discuss the technical details behind it.
- Understanding of HTTP and associated protocols, transports, and methodologies such as REST, JSON, XML, AJAX, XHR.
- Experience writing web applications in a cloud environment. AWS a strong plus.
- Strong understanding in web based security including SSL, tokenization, & XSS.
- Understanding of safe coding practices such as those outlined in the owasp.org top 10 vulnerabilities list.
- Ability to gain understanding of current core product offering and business objectives and use that knowledge to derive requirements for the next generation product.
- Experience architecting and programming .Net solutions for Windows and Web based applications.
- Desire and ability to look beyond day-to-day tasks and into the future to understand upcoming technologies and how they can benefit the company.
- Ability to define, design, code, test, package, and deliver software.
- Ability to write documentation that communicates requirements and design specifications.
- Experience in developing a commercially used product as a team member.
- Experience designing applications that can work in a “disconnected” state a plus.
- Experience designing applications that meet localization requirements a plus.
- Experience in Scrum or some other agile programming methodology a plus.
Trusted by the best brands in health & wellness
Take your business to the next level.
Connect with a Business Consultant to get started with any or all of our solutions.
Fill out a short form and we'll get right back to you.
Give us a call anytime — we're here to help!